02 June 2011

First Steps

In preparation for my move, I quit my job with TLC of Duluth. It was an incredibly hard decision and when it came for me to say goodbye to my clients and co-workers, I didn't want to leave. How do you tell people that you have spent more time than anyone else in the world over the last two years that you will never see them again?

I packed up my apartment and moved to Iron River, WI. I started a new job at The Lakes Community Health Center.

Now I am just waiting for all the rest of the pieces to fall into place. I am incredibly excited about what the future holds for me, but I am also not a very patient person. I just want to get to the Dominican Republic and start my new path, but I know that there are things that I still have to accomplish before I can do that.

Right now, I am enjoying my solitude living in the middle of no where. There are no sounds of traffic or sirens; only the sounds of nature. I enjoy getting up in the mornings and sitting on the front porch, listening to the sounds of birds. I could live there forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment