20 September 2011

Birthday!

So today is my birthday. I was afraid that it would be lame because of just moving to another country, but so far it has been awesome. I got a call from my friend Renay last night saying that is roommate, my friend Mayte, was super upset and he wanted me to come over to see if I could talk to her. I went over there around midnight, expecting to try consoling my friend, who at this point was apparently throwing things at Renay.

When I walked into their apartment, my friends here started singing happy birthday. They had bought me a cake and a streamer. It was so amazing. Mayte gave me the little figurines that are in the picture. I didn't get to sleep until really late, but there is nothing like starting out the first minutes of your birthday with a surprise party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment