28 November 2013

On the road again....almost

On Monday, I received my letter of acceptance for Caribbean Medical University. The school is located in Curacao (just off of Venezuela). 

I have a whole rush of different emotions. I am super excited that I found a school willing to take my credits, I will do all my rotations in the States, I will finish what I started. But at the same time, the Dominican Republic has been my home for over two years. I have forged a life for myself here. Leaving will be one of the hardest things I've done.

I will be starting in September. I will finish out the school year at King's Christian School and then move over the summer. In the meantime, I am starting a Master's of Public Health program with Walden University. The program is online, which is awesome. It will feel good to learn again!

No comments:

Post a Comment