26 May 2014

May Update

Hello All,

As always, it has been a really long time since my last update. Things have been crazy here. I started to panic around Easter about moving to Curacao and decided to stay in the Dominican Republic. Unfortunately, things didn't work out for me to stay here. I tried all the legal ways of staying here and decided the illegal ways weren't for me.

So long story short, I'm still moving to Curacao. I will be bringing Libby to the states in June. We will be flying into Miami on the 25th and then driving to Duluth, where my parents will pick me up. I'm pretty sad to be parting with Libby for a year, but I know that she will be happy at my parents and well taken care of. I will be staying in the states for about a month and the returning to the Dominican Republic to finish things up here. Well, that is the plan at least. I think I might be on plan ZZ of my life, if not AAA, so things are subject to change.

I thought that instead of boring everyone with everything that has been going on here, I would give you some pictures. These are in no particular order. I will make sure to take lots of pictures of the road trip.


Me and Arturo had his cousin's son's b-day party.

One of the joys of living in a large city....trafic

This is going to be a luxury apartment building one day. Got to love their style

At my dad's bee talk

At school

Working on a medical missions trip 
Trying to take a good picture with my sister 
"Let's try duck face"

Training the next generation of doctors

Libby's new friend

Doing lab with my students

No comments:

Post a Comment